Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time to ReCommitt

Its been a long summer! A difficult one for me and my program! I really slacked off with the workouts partly I was lazy and partly my bosy so needed the break! Also with food! Did OK enough that I stayed at goal but it was a struggle! I still want to see if I can get to 135 and be comfortable there, I got to 139 for one week and its been up since, been bouncing around between 141 to 144 so still under goal! I am recommitting myself and get back on track NOW! Its going to be a rough one too, lots of emotional things going on in my life right now that will be a major struggle for me but I will do the best I can! Last weigh in I was 143.6, my goal for now is 144. Today was good day on points made good choices and stayed on track! Was going to go to the gym but did not make it had too many other errands to take care of and missed the few hours the gym was open. I did mow the yard today so that was for sure worth some activity points!

No comments: